In my view many trainers and consultants find it is easy to put on the “consultant hat” to prescribe solutions, but in the process unknowingly pass by so many opportunities for real growth in their clients.
Consider this – when we tell someone what to do:
• We may not have true “buy-in” or ownership from that person.
• We may pass by the opportunity to have them claim their own power.
• We don’t really find out what they know.
Over the last ten years I have trained hundreds of entrepreneurs to become expert coaches in my Guerrilla Marketing Coach Certification Program. I firmly believe that coaching is learned skill.
Now here are 3 coaching questions to challenge you to clarify your thoughts and claim your own power:
1) What are 3 reasons people should buy from you over your competitors?
2) What are the biggest 3 roadblocks that are standing in the way of your success?
3) What would you do it you knew you couldn’t fail?
Take a few minutes to answer these questions and you will discover more than you might imagine.
“Questions are the Answer”—Tony Robbins